Sunday 21 December 2014

Does Love and Trusts Persists at the Cost of Finding Attacks on Self Esteem?


Human Psyche and Low Self Esteem

There is a big question in my mind right from my conscious childhood as I was a kid with countless thoughts and ideas. For me being oversensitive and thoughtful about “Human Relationships” and the Complexities that are associated with it were monstrous. I heard at an early age that those who LOVE and Care will not damage anything to the core. This description of LOVE has never found a space in my Heart!

If someone loves you so much and cares for your well being, prosperity and success. Then why he or she would do any sort of damage. He or she must be your “guiding star”, and a shoulder to give to give you comfort of Heart, Mind and Soul. So it is not realistic according to me as I have seen various cases where I have seen the closed ones are ruining the Self Esteem and Integrity of a Person!

It is another case as if those who do damage know it intentionally or do it as an impulsive action. I am not a person who likes to live in Pessimism, and on the contrary I am always ‘Hopeful’ and try to boost Self Confidence and Positive Thinking amongst my readers and social friends. But the irony of situation is that the Bad or Negative Remarks and Actions by Immediate Family, Close Friends or Beloved hurts us more that the distant relations and people who do not take part in our lives!

So the Motivation Factor behind every “Successful Person” is the fact that they are Optimistic and live is Soulful Peace. I am not talking about acclaim at the cost of anything but I do consider that we can never ignore that fact that “Human Beings” no matter how strong they look need some comfort zones and pacifying personalities and gestures in their lives.

I wonder at times as why we do not think twice while passing out comments in our family or friend’s circle. We take advantage that we are close and the person in target will not mind. But sometimes the Heart and Soul of a Person are so sensitive that it breaks up with a single word. 

So we need to spread the message of peace and love. We must try to give comfort to others with our actions and words as much as possible, and I think it must be the top priority of every person on Earth. There would be an unimaginable BLISS All Around, and we will find Worldly Heaven right here in front of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment