Saturday 6 December 2014

Riding Against the Waves of Time!




Who says that the other side is all bright and beautiful?
I have not seen any sign and symptom
I have traveled across miles and miles
to
Find a barren land!
so
I do not believe in myths and stories
To find peace and love at other corner of the shore
I see life as a trial
as difficult here as the one there
I am not going to quit my struggle
I love to be motivated
I love to struggle for my inner peace
But
I can’t be fooled by false hopes of poets
Who believe that the other side will be all green?
With trees and pastures
Blooming flowers for desires fulfilled
No!
I have to sow all fruits here in this world
To taste the best flavors there
so
I am not going to be tired of letting my SOUL
to
Connect and to cleanse all dirt and dust
I am going to fight against Waves of Time
to
Make my heaven right from here
To be all here for peace and love
To build love for the sake of bigger meaning
I want Divine Love
and nothing less than that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment