Monday 24 November 2014

Lost in the Crowd of Mechanical Beings!



I feel all lost and disturbed
on
Finding no one as a True Human Being!
I have lost FAITH on Humanity
Life is a parameter of Joys and Sorrows
We all are wanderers of Luck and Fascination
to
Live in Utopian World!
but
Where is an Ideal World?
A song of Beauty and Love
A perfect morning of PEACE!
Nowhere
We are Mechanical Beings
Set by the standards of World of Materialism
Of self-centered world!
I need a place to reside my soul
In peace and serenity
I want LOVE and Comfort
but
It is hard to find in this World
Do I have to wait for Eternity?
To be in Solemn Peace
And to feel the Divine love
Spread all around
I am dying to get rest
To
Be in a world of Beauty
To fly with birds
To swirl around with Butterflies
To
Become a Shining STAR!
To be a fragrance of a Rose like flower
To wear the colors of Peacock
I want to be away of this world of destruction
And of sorrows
To be in Eternal Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment