Thursday 27 November 2014

My Soul is Asking for Peace Around!



Peace and Serenity for Soul
I am a Distant Creature
And I do not belong from a herd
Who is determined to crush every Emotion!
To
Ruin the inside storms that arise
In revolutionary Souls
I want Peace and Serenity!
I need LOVE to be all around
I want to see Humans in Human Shells
Do
They are what they say?
I need freshness of breeze
To
See the changes in the weather
That resides within!
and
To live in harmony with blooming flowers
And chirping of beautiful birds
So to find PEACE in my Soul!
To
Be in Heaven inside
and
To wait for my all-time companion
Death!
To take me to Eternal Peace and Harmony
I want Divinity to choose
A path of glory and peace
To
Leave this world with gratitude
To Spread Love all around
To be in Heaven forever
And
With a satisfaction
To do my efforts of making this world
More like Heaven for others as well!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment