Wednesday 19 November 2014

Love is in a Real Existence?

Love is Real of a Perception?

I tried to find love all around
and
Only found dreams and desires
to
Want more from others and to feel great
I wanted to go in search of love
but
It is said to be existent on perhaps the shining moon
I tried to find peace
and
Saw everyone suffering from the agony of loss!
We lose what we think we love
I saw people mourning on the lost loves
I saw graves of great lovers
All was same
So rare flowers bloomed on tops
So to make LOVE all too important!
It is lust of life or to survive
In this cruel world of oppressions and destruction!
I lost all hopes to find something great
To escape from lusts of strange life
I am lifeless ad loveless
I am happy that I see no signs of love
So I am not at regrets anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment