Saturday 29 November 2014

I Don’t Want to Live in World of Lies!!


Frozen Feelings and Refraining the World ofLlies

I want love, peace and serenity
And
It becomes a rare deal
I am dying to find Ultimate Truth!
but
Before that a Truth of Life
Here I have found two faces
Of People whom I Trusted
I feel low of this world of finish edge!
I am not a Soul who speaks for Worldly Gains
So
I am all so lonely!
I want True Love and a Closet where it is confined!
but
Love is a rare phenomenon
I tried to fill my soul’s appetite with Lust for World!
I got sick of destructive Desires!
Now I need Peace
and
Love that is Unconditional
But where it is?
I have looked at the mirror
Horrified to see the my two-faced of me
So
I am not different from all people around
So 
I have rejected this World of Lies
I am a Decaying Soul for Sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment