Saturday 22 November 2014

Hope has NO Wings!!


Hope and Dreams

World is full of false dreams and emotions that deviate us from the path of self-discovery. We HOPE for things that do not exist in real life or not meant for us. But who asks us to look for such things? Yes! Our surroundings and our love to gain as much out of this world! But I can’t generalize this rule to everybody. I have seen with my own eyes many people who have lived selflessly in this world of materialism.

I have not seen a single soul around who can say that every hope and desire has fulfilled. Only those who live a life of denial and leaving away all emotions and worldly goals can say it. I mean the Mystic Souls. Yes they are really the people who want to gain nothing from this material world but want an eternal peace. Here I know that lots of thinkers and philosophers have tried to understand the minds of Spiritually Elevated People.

They are not successful as they consider them insane though most of philosophers are truly like that. So it is not a new phenomenon to discard those facts that we are not able to understand. Here I am justified to say as if Hope has wings then Everybody would have been flying over heads of others. So Nature has given us limitations and obstructions to feel that we are as fragile as others in the world!!

If there would have been wings to HOPE then it could fly over all its wanderers, and give peace to everyone. But there is no reason to be disheartened when we lose something. It must be a source of Motivation and to be More Optimistic, and try harder to attain that level of Success and Glory.

I love to remain in Utopia if it is as and it makes me peaceful and my Soul rests in great peace. So I love to dream about good days when passing through tough times. I am firm that everybody can get this approach, and then LIFE would be all peaceful and with lots of significant ideas and thoughts to make our Future better. Which is a depressive or Hopeless situation people forget to look into!!

No comments:

Post a Comment