Thursday 20 November 2014

Who Cares for Love!!



Love Peace and Innocent Ride to Paradise

I know this world is destructive
With its long snapped rounds of desires and dreams
I know this world will vanish one day
Or
To say that I will die and be a part of soil soon
So who cares for love in this world?
Of mirrors, mirages and destruction
Living in a world of fragility!
Peace is out of minds and souls
so
The love is for those who are fulfilled
With gains and recognitions
They know how to seek pleasures
and
for them LOVE is an escape of Solitude!
But I know that love will fade away
As the fragrance of flowers
And the beauty of a person
so
Love needs to be away and so this world of whims and wishes
I love to leave it with peace
And joyful ride for the eternity!
One that will take me to Paradise
I will be in a life of love and peace
that is all fulfilling
I can’t die for love of this world
but
I Love to die for Eternal Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment