Saturday 22 November 2014

Where are Emotions and Dreams??



Dreams and Emotions at Farther End

I am asking every person on the road
Have you seen my baggage of dreams and emotions?
They look at me in awe and wonder as if I am insane!
I am not saying it to be free from the roller coaster ride of life
I am on the same train of agony
and
Restless SOUL!
I am dying to get my innocent emotions back
When I used to travel along the row of trees
and
Thought of reaching a new horizon
When the WORLD
Was all pure and lovable
I thought of loving every single soul
Without expecting any return
but
Life taught me another lesson
I am here to lose my Soft Emotions
My Darling Dreams!!
As the world is not ready to see
What I have already seen
Here is a passage to world of lust and greed
I am not a traveler of the road
That is why I am all alone
but
I can feel the Divine Light
Giving me sign and signals
I need to be pure’
To feel the Elevated Soul
to
Reach for new skies!
ones that are all mine
And I am all but a happy traveler
Would you like to join?
I am a very good companion
And a Compassionate Listener indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment