Wednesday 19 November 2014

How Can I Find the Right Path!!



Pure Path to Destination and Death

I am not an angel and not a devil but I have a confused personality as I don’t know as if I am following a right path. I always tried to find it from the books of Religion, and from the guidelines of great personalities. I can distinguish the right from wrong at least I can say this. But don’t have courage to stop something that is evil inside me. I like to go out and seek pleasures, and to enjoy every moment.

But something stops me from doing so, and it is my self-conscious that is subject to deep rooted elements of morals that were induced in me. Then I am not a kind of person who will go for things that gives me a roller coaster ride of emotions and finally put up in a great guilt. I know what I suppose to do, and I am happy the way I am here. I don’t want freedom from the chains that are self-proclaimed but are too real!

The will and determination to fall into prey of situations, and to be carried away by negative emotions out of nowhere. It know the momentary pleasure won’t give me or anybody a peaceful mind. I will keep on regretting what I have sinned or ruined as a personal entity. Thane what makes me go by a storm of emotions and desires. It is due to my failures and disturbed life pattern. Someone and many turns in my life ruined my life for no good reasons.

I am all awake but still live in dreams of finding an ideal world where everything will be according to my liking. Has anyone find it out on this decaying world. It is a matter of question that I will never be able to share, and to care. I know that I love what seems to me a great thing but does it will make me really happy.

There is no guarantee and I know that life is too short to waste in desires that will only ruin your soul, and to let you in greater pains and regrets. I want to be free of my responsibilities, to inhale an air of freedom. Perhaps a day of life just according to my wishes. I am what I am and there is something really great about a feeling of love for your own self. You need to be all in store of happiness that will arrive from anywhere

We all will die one day or other and does it make a difference as if we could do something really exceptional in this world. Only thing that will matter will be the peace and prosperous life. But don’t get confused by prosperity as I don’t mean to collect more and more of worldly things, money and other stuff. Yes! This is important but more than that it is about what kinds of desires you got filled up in this little life and how strongly and peacefully you could live is the most important thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment