Tuesday 25 November 2014

You are Trying to Write My Biography!!

Portrait of Emily Dickinson

(A Tribute to Great Poetess Named ‘Emily Dickinson’)

I heard that you are writing my biography
Are you really interested to do so?
Do you really know me?
Do you see my Life and My Perceptions?
I think you are not getting my point!
You know nothing about me
My agony, pains and miseries
I was such a desolated SOUL!
Nobody around me knew what I was going through
You have a distance of centuries
And
How could you know anything of me
My inside Storms!
My Dreams and Passions
You know that I loved Death and Afterlife
But
Why I was so distant from flavors of Life and Love
Nobody can ever understand
Why I surrendered my Luxuries and Youth
How can you know what I felt?
When I was all aloof in my distant Island of Dreams
NO!
You can never know ME!
So don’t write my biography
Just write about my poetry and my passions
Death!!
The supreme one!
Write about my outward appearance
What people told you?
My inside story will never be revealed
It is buried deep inside the Earth along with
My long soluble soul in it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment