Thursday 20 November 2014

Tiredness of Soul!!



Tired Soul and Path to Eternity
I smelt a flower that was faded
It told me a whole story of love and affection
that
Ended with fading of its colors
It taught me to go for things that are worthless
In the eyes of the world
It told me to shine out my soul
I was so tired of the drifts of my soulful journey
That weakened my Love for Life
I wanted to stay on a shore
of silence around
to
Listen to the inner beat of my soul
I found it all tired of the gains and losses
of this fragile world!
I wanted to be a partner of death before
It comes for me
It asked me to crush my desires
I tried hard
But failed to fade away the love of life
then
I remembered that flower that told me its story
I don’t want to be a discarded SOUL!
I want to live a life of my own
So I am leaving the worldly parameters
Of Success, Glory and Charm
I am content and have found out my peace
ff Mind and Soul all within ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment