Sunday 21 December 2014

I Need Love to Comfort My Departing Soul!


Departing Soul and Eternal Peace

I need love all around
as
My Soul is Departing from my Earthly Being!
I am desperate to tell about my love
To
Those who were close to me on Earth!
But
I Know I cannot reveal the deep Secrets of My Soul
I will be bear so many pains and prejudices
I will not find Peace here in the World!
I want to leave it on a Note of Rejection!
but
Who care for my feelings and my broken dreams!
I was always an unwanted Soul
Caged in an earthly attire
Called body by all people around!
Did I had all Lust for the World
with its Glittering Objects!
I am all at peace as I am departing
I am sad that I could live a different LIFE
full of flavors and fragrances
but
I was not destined for it
So no regrets
and
I am at peace!!
while departing from this deadly world
I am at peace and do not wish to live anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment