Tuesday 23 December 2014

I AM Living a Life of Other Being!



Life of Another Soul

I am living a life of other being
and
I know that for so long
I am a mere shadow!
I am only a Dream
and
I love LIFE that is not meant for me
Is it my Sin or My Trial?
My boundless imagination leaps my soul
To Unseen Deserts and Valleys
I feel the pains and pleasures of others
But
I feel nobody feel my pain!
I am all lost
In a mask that keeps me smiling
Pretending to be a Simple Equation
whom
Anyone can solve
But nobody knows a destination of the jigsaw route!
that
Is hard rock inside my Heart and Soul!
I love to be assign of Mystery,
But
It is mere disappearance from the world of queries
and
Showing of achievements and attainments,
I have one as my glittering blade!
So
I am living as a shadow of some other being!!

No comments:

Post a Comment