Monday 1 December 2014

How Much Part Luck and Personal Prejudices Play in Destroying Our Lives!!



Good Luck is Like a Sweet and Secure Home
Life is not a routine matter for everyone as it seems to even so many intellectuals. We are living in world of Fake DREAMS, and in keeping our fantasies so high for coming days. Whenever there is something in our heads for good in coming days then we say that “Luck” will give us chance. You know all words like Luck, Fate, Destiny and Divine Will are directly associated with God Almighty. If we are firm believers of a “Religion” and God Almighty then we understand that everything in our lives is run by His Will!

Death is such a clear identity and then the concept of Afterlife is also so natural. We know that we will be answerable for all our deeds and actions, and need prayers for good to happen. But here I want to talk to you about another Reality of Life. Does everything that happen to us as a in bad form is Divine Will? No! I have seen so many cases with my own eyes where people were diagnosed with Spiritual Illnesses and Curses that were caused by Evil Doers. They can go for Black Magic and Spells for seeing bad things in others.

The Curses, Spells and Black Magic has caused so many damages to people in past and even it is a wide range phenomenon in Modern Days. No! Don’t read my blog as a person who is pessimist and who wants to live with “False Perceptions”. I am not going to see you getting afraid of everything and everyone around. But it is a Reality that we are somewhat not appreciated by everyone around. Here are people around who Hate us to want us to be in Misery. If they see PROSPERITY and Success coming to us then they feel a personal prejudice, and they go for false ways!

I am just surprised to see so many educated and so called broadminded people getting indulged in using amulets, spells and go to witch doctors. They want bad for others without understanding the “Rule of Nature” that bad things will come to them as a flow of a Boomerang. If you are denying my factual details and call me Superstitions then I cannot do anything but believe me that every bad thing that happen to us is not by Divine Will.

I it an evil desire of some person or group and if you believe in any Religion then you know the concept of Evil, Satan, Lucifer and Devil. These people who like to go for “Black Magic” or other things lie that are going to face Hell forever. But they are mindless to think of their situations in Afterlife, and it makes no difference to them. 

So don’t always blame your Bad Luck as it might not be that way. My theory about Luck and Spells makes you feel superstitious person as I am but I am not, and I would like you to explore this paradigm apart from crying about Destiny and Fate or Luck all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment