Sunday 14 December 2014

Losing Something of My Soul!


Losing Peace of Mind and Soul

I am losing a part of my soul!
I am all too alone
On my path to Wisdom and Courage
I can hear the Divine Voice!
But
I cannot keep myself from the losses
That my soul has already gone through!
I am dying out of loss and fervor
To
Find solace and pace
With this worldly life,
And to prepare for and beautiful Afterlife!
I have lost courage
To fight the negative impulses
That vibrate inside me
I am going to live as everyone!
I am going to die a peaceful person
Is it possible?
When I can see all failures and losses
Formed to stand in my pathway!
I am not going to win an easy battle
Of freedom of my SOUL!
To find glory here and out there
Only if Divinity do not come for my rescue
Then I will find Heaven on Earth
and on Skies for Sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment