Tuesday 9 December 2014

I Know Nothing About This World of Offenses



I am afraid that I don’t know this world
Of offenses and defenses
I am so calm and quite with despair
To
See people dying of hunger
And some are throwing food in water or garbage!
I am afraid that I don’t know how to live
I am senseless when I see a war struck a part of world
When I see a CHILD crying of Wounds
or
To see his parents die in front of him
I want to destroy this whole world
For the Tear of only One Child!
I denounce this WORLD
Let me pass my time here
as
A Passenger waiting for train to arrive
I am waiting for Death!
It is my true companion and a partner
To sweep me high to Eternity
I will find Peace and Love
No destruction and nothing to worry me
I have packed my bags long before
So please don’t stop me!
For the artificial colors of this worldly life
I am traveler of an unknown destination
But I am sure that will be a true Wonderland
Not this tiresome and gruesome world
With people losing their sanity
and
Trying to hold what is not even in their own hands
I am not a part of this world anymore
Please don’t bother me with any news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment